Every Penny Counts… Let Us Save You Money!
Auto insurance is sometimes called vehicle or car insurance and is used for cars, trucks, motorcycles and other road vehicles. The law requires that you carry liability insurance on your vehicle. Liability insurance is part of the general insurance system which protects you from the risks of lawsuits and claims. Auto policies offer additional coverages such as:
- Uninsured motorist coverage protects against damages for any injury caused by an uninsured negligent driver. Uninsured motorist coverage carries a $250 deductible set by law.
- Collision and Comprehensive insurance are required by lenders when property is used for collateral, but may be purchased when no lienholder is present. Collision coverage protects against traffic collisions when you come in contact with anything (except an animal) and usually carries a deductible. Comprehensive coverage protects against theft, property damage to the vehicle sustained from things other than traffic collisions and damage caused by an animal. Comprehensive coverage also usually carries a deductible.
- Medical coverage has no deductible and regardless of fault, can help pay for the medical or funeral expenses of covered drivers and passengers after an accident.
- Roadside and Rental car as well as several more coverages are available.
We offer competitive Auto prices from a variety of major insurance companies such as:
Make sure to save money by insuring your “Toys” with us!
When you’re having fun, having peace of mind is a must. Let us help you find the right coverages.
Kids Drive For Less!
Have your kids follow in your footsteps by beginning to save at an early age.
- Good Student Discount…..GPA of 3.0 or better
- Driver Training Discount….send in your certificate of completion.
- Distant Student Discount…we offer a substantial discount when you go off to school and leave your car at home.